Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

What if Jesus, Mohamed, Buddha and Darwin all got together for some tea and had a deep discussion about the world?

...and then one thing led to another, led to another and well ..... you get the picture ......

• Kin
    Favorite Answer

The Prophet-messiah Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, and the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, are already together with the other Prophets of God in the heavens and all of the Prophets of God will be together on Day of Judgement and in the afterlife. I'm sure they always have things to talk about and discuss because Prophets of God do get the chance to meet each other by the will of God whether when they were fulfilling their duties and happen to meet one another wherever God takes them and they already have. And today the noble truthful Prophets are together. Some of their beloved followers and respective followers, have dreams about the Prophets and are in the presence of the Prophets. Some people by the will of God dream of all the Prophets instead of a particular Prophet of God and see all the Prophets together sitting together.

God most definitely not only blessed and brought the Prophets together in the heavens, they most definitely enjoy their teas and the foods of Paradise and since they only have the finest to enjoy and enjoy the beauty of it. Now do you get the picture?

I only have nothing to say about the others you mentioned and not something I am most sure about and only sure about the Prophets of God being able to discuss and talk about things together and when they were in this world, I am sure some have asked God to see their fellow beloved Prophet in Prophet-hood and were able to do. There some of discussions that people have today about some of the discussions Prophets had and some of their conversations with God, and what they requested from God. I do have some interesting short links about such conversations and I may even post some in the comments later because its very fascinating and full of love.

You mean:

what if they ended up going to a bar together

and (thus) became the originator of "entered a bar" jokes?

Who says they haven't?

M, B, and D could learn a lot from Jesus.

Darwin will go home with paper cuts on his putz 

from trying to 'evolve' with Jesus, Muhammad, and Buddha. 

• Jeff

You people and your imaginary creatures and your What If imaginary crap...

Nice little fantasy world you have there...