What supplication gets dua granted, for what you asked? <- Muslims only?

Please tell me anything that literally works to get dua granted

5 Answers

Relevance
  • You only have to have a good faith in Allah.

• 3 weeks ago

Read Chapter 33 Verse 56 and do as Allah and Malaikah or Angels perform as said in this verse. So as we are the Believers or Armanu then send our Salawart or blessing to the Prophet and his infallible House hold ( May Allah be pleased with them all)

• Kin
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

First, please see and read my full response. Second, Reciting the Fatiha is sufficient enough and enough for you and the best approach for seeking supplications to be accepted. Nothing is better than the Fatiha and the Fatiha is healing as well and benefits whomever recites the Fatiha. Whomever recites the Fatiha, will surely have their dua accepted, and will have the rewards of the Fatiha in the afterlife as well and many other benefits for whomever that recites the Fatiha.

Recite the Fatiha 11x or 21x or more and you should also send Salawaat upon the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, 10x or more if you like, and make Duas to Allah with hope, hope in Allah that Allah will accept your Duas and trust in Allah.

Afterwards, you should recite the Fatiha one more time and any Salawaat for the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, to end your supplication and for your supplication to be accepted by Allah.

Furthermore, please see the rest of my answer in the comments because Yahoo is having issues not showing the full answer and please other helpful links in the comments.  

• Kin
      Lv 5
      2 weeks agoReport

You can also find other Praises for Allah as well and now you know how to greet the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, and how to say special praises for Allah as well.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Don't waste your time, there isn't one. It sounds like you're realising none of your duas have been answered and are now hoping there's a secret way for them to be answered that you have yet to hear of. There isn't. Don't worry, it's not just you who has been wasting your time. Everyone else asking a non-existent God has been wasting there's too!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Why don’t you explain to us what it is you want? 

• leila3 weeks agoReport

I want a dua that actually gets you what you need accepted, like what you said

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.