Atheists: Did you KNOW the Shroud of Turin was used to WRAP Jesus on His deathbed?

46 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course you don't mean deathbed.  But you're going to get a string of ignorant answers from people who don't know the most recent examination of the shroud found pollen from the time of Christ.  

A previous examination was mistakenly done on a section repaired after a fire in the Middle Ages.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
    • Luke
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Actually, examination of the shroud of turin revealed that it had pollen from the future and the fabric came from the planet zeppo in the triangulum galaxy. See Chi girl? I can make stuff up too, just like you can.

• 3 weeks ago

Geological evidence or it didn’t happen

• 3 weeks ago

Peter gore Seer,

Creating A Religion Means Creating Proof, And Getting Rid Of Opposition, At Knife Point If Necessary, The Religious Motto See No Evil Hear No Evil Ant Talk No Evil, A Inquisition Is A Useful  Tool In Religious Matters. A Shroud Is Nice As Its Fell From Heaven To Earth.

• zipper
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Excuse Me; the Shroud of Turin is from that time period; but that does not prove who was wrapped in it. Plus I am not an Atheist, but I love how so called Christians try to limit the power of their own GOD to their understanding. Like GOD made the Heavens and Earth in 7 days, a week in human time OR was It a week in God's time frame. Remember a blink of his eye is ten-thousand years, so how many winks does one do in a day. Now one may have a small idea of how long God's day and week really are, and he may of did a step by step trail and error method until he got what he wanted. Then we disappointed him again any way. Some creation we are!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

No, they don't. And neither do you. The Shroud of Turn is a medieval forgery. Jesus had a separate cloth to cover his face.

• 3 weeks ago

Strange that Jesus would choose to be wrapped in a proven 14th-century fake.

• 3 weeks ago

Atheists don't know anything, that's why they became atheists.

• 3 weeks ago

That'd mean the most amazing thing about it is that it's a time travelling bit of cloth.

It's been proven beyond any doubt at all that it was made in the 13th-14th century. What a miracle it was that it managed to slip through a wormhole like that! And what's more it then managed to go BACK THROUGH THE WORMHOLE, because the relic was 'discovered' in exactly that time period! Amazing!

• Steve M3 weeks agoReport

Chi girl - I've seen some earlier dating from some discounted testing but even that didn't date it as far back as Jesus. Can you please provide a credible link for me to read?

• Wundt
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The Shroud of Turin has been proved as a fake dating from 1000 years after his death.  In fact, if you read your history you will see there was a trade in the manufacture and sale of fake relics during the middle ages (relics were a big tourist draw).  

• Wundt
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Chi - even if it was 2000 years old, that still doesn't actually prove anything

•  I some how doubt that as the bible says there was a special cloth to cover his face

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.