Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Vinman's EIB?

In no way would anyone call his Purple Heart or combat infantryman's badge into question, or his duty to the country, but an expert infantryman's badge?

I was awarded this badge and as recipient , have run eib courses. It took me two tries to get the badge over two years. If the course is run properly, it's extremely difficult to obtain. In one year of the course's running, 6 were awarded in my infantry company of 120 candidates. None of these 120 were slow, wimpy or pudgy. I'd say 30 of them had the ability. 15 of these would have come heartbreakingly close. It's just not something the docile of character achieve.

Favorite Answer

Vindman also wears a Ranger tab. I don't know much about military decorations; does the EIB come before or after the Ranger tab?

*** update *** EIB looks like special skills group 1; Ranger is group 4.

It's telling that none of the people who are so supportive of Vindman simply because of his military record were so quick to condemn Michael Flynn, who has a much more distinguished record.

• Elwood Blues
      3 weeks agoReport

Trump tried to mock Vindman for wearing his officer's uniform during his testimony.  It's natural to oppose that mocking. https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-gop-slam-vindman-wearing-army-uniform-impeachment-hearing-2019-11

• Ro

Past record is no guarantee of future performance

• Elwood Blues
      3 weeks agoReport

You're saying Trump's history of pathological lying doesn't  guarantee he'll continue to lie?

Is it awarded to whinging bottom orifices with a much overdeveloped sense of self worth?

If so, why haven't YOU got TWO?

Vindman did serve our country.  That does not mean that everything he said was directly given from god. 

If you think it does, then I served our country so you need to STFU and listen to only me. Only my opinion matters. 

AHhh, you don't believe what you claim to believe, do you? 

Vindman gave his impression of his problems with Trump's international policy. This is the same damn thing I see every time a new boss comes takes over in every company I have ever worked. 

Otherwise, he had no direct evidence and only hearsay.