Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 3 weeks ago

Tottenham sacking Pochettino was it the right thing? Did they made a horrible decision to appoint Jose Mouhirno?

Update:

*Make

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Looking good so far.

• 3 weeks ago

Thats how it goes.  Sometimes you want to keep doing it the same old way you've been doing it for ever and ever then suddenly you wake up and say to yourself ' I need to stop doing what im doing because it aint working'.

• Monny
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Absolutely lmao @ the appointment. Hilarious.

He'll be sacked by Xmas !

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

bib boob, up ,  imho,  i don't think the Mourinhio way is going to sit well with the Tottenham way.......but time will tell all..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Viva
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

I think it was right! Poch and the team had gone stale and change needed to be made! Poch was done after the UCL final and several players wanted out too! Some refreshing needing to be done! Mourinho has won trophies at every club he’s ever managed, and will not have taken the job unless the board guarantee him some money, 

so it’s an exciting appointment! 

• Arfan3 weeks agoReport

Which Players do you think Mourinho will sign? 

• 3 weeks ago

Joseph is the new Big Sam just a lot more expensive.

• BJJ
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I wasn't surprised Pochettino was sacked to be honest,  we'll have to wait and see 

• 3 weeks ago

Levy is a tight wad how can a team improve if the money to invest in better players isn't there.Sacking Pochettino is a strange decision and replacing him with Jose even stranger.Jose will want money to strengthen spurs but levy won't get his wallet out.I will give Jose a year.

• August
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

the money will be there.Levy is a shrewd businessman,he has written off last years losses so the taxman won't grab it  

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I believe they have. I believe that Mourinho is past his best and will soon spit his dummy out when Levy doesn't open his chequebook with the regularity that Josè is used to.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Did they MAKE (not made). You'll have to wait and see.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.