Alex asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 weeks ago

If I use a condom and have sex with a prostitute am I at risk of getting some disease?

is a prostitute that costs about $ 5,000

Favorite Answer

Not at that price point.

• Foofa

If you're finding her through a licensed brothel you're probably fine. But if you're grabbing her off the street or finding her through an "escort agency" there's of course always a risk (although condoms do mitigate that to some degree as long as your only physical contact is through latex).

• nanu

not if you are hung............

yes of course. If during sex the condom gets damage because of any reason you will surely get some disease. If not because of condom, during sex you body will be in touch of her body. A prostitute sleeps with many man. Approx every night with someone.If she has some skin disease you will also get. hope you got your best answer so if, please rate my answer  as the best. Thank you.

You should be fine if you use protection.

you could catch something, i dont think its worth the money

condom's can break. stay away from prostitutes. they have diseases and you could get a disease also

There will always be some risk, but it would be minimal. If I had that much free money to spend in that way, I would go for it.

You could get a disease from kissing your grandma.

.

. added:  3 Thumbdowns (so far) from those who don't believe that diseases are easily transmitted . . . . no wonder why so many get colds, flu, measles, etc. - - - they used to teach such things in schools - now too busy teaching gender dysphoria and drugs.

condoms do not remove the chance of disease they only decrease the chance. there is always a risk

Sure. Except your disease will be one of those reserved for the rich crowd.