Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

So all of yesterday's witnesses confirmed that Joe Biden is an honorable man who did nothing wrong. Will cons stop the lying attacks now?

Wake up! Politician? Dishonourable by definition.

You must not have heard the tape of Joe Biden admitting and bragging that he got the investigator fired (the one investigating his son). I feel sorry for you.

Honorable men repeatedly grope and kiss little girls?

• Even in the era of Trump, it's hard to believe something like that can be said about a man like Vice President Biden.  

Vice President Biden is the complete antithesis of Trump.  He is a man of honor who has dedicated his life to public service.  Likewise, the county would be viewed in the antithesis of what it is currently should we be fortunate enough to have him succeed Trump, 

• But, let me add, while I have great respect for Vice President Biden and believe he is a man of honor, I can NOT believe his son was involved in such a capacity. Very "Un-Biden", and looks like something Trump's Brood would pull.  Embarrassment to VP & the memory of his brother's life & service.    

They also confirmed that Trump is an honorable man who did nothing wrong. Will dems stop the lying attacks now?

That is false..........

If they did, they'd have no more smear campaign and be left solely with debunked conspiracy theories about Hillary's e-mail server being in Ukraine.  Republicans and Trump defenders have been proven to be left with nothing but fiction and lies with which to defend Trump.

I think you mean that every witness thus far has confirmed that Burisma was KNOWN as a corrupt company and that Hunter being on their board at the very least allowed for the appearance of corruption. 

That is what they said. Now as far as saying that Joe Biden is an honorable man, that just gives me more reason to doubt him.  You might remember that everyone said the same thing about Bernie Maddoff. 

• Annonymous
      3 weeks agoReport

But yet you can listen to YOUR President run his mouth like he does, and tweet like he does............ What more corrupt character can you get??

• Sandy

what show were you watching?!

No, they won't because the truth is not on their side.