Which is the most reliable car Audi or Volvo?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 days ago

I love Audi.....

• I have owned both cars makes. Volvo's are not as sporty or high performance but they are reliable, comfortable, easy to work on, cheap, and the safest cars on the road. Audi's are head turners, sporty, comfortable, expensive, and mediocre in regards to safety. Get a Volvo, ideally one with the P2 chassis as they are some of the best most reliable cars out there if you can find one that has been treated right

• 3 weeks ago

The more expensive one.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

STUPID SPAMMER WHO ANSWERS EVERY QUESTION WITH YOUR OWN ADVERTISING.  REPORTED. AGAIN.

16 questions all about volvo directly or indirectly

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Depending upon the exact model, Volvo usually show as far more reliable than any Volkswagen Audi Group vehicle in pretty much any published reliability survey. 

Audi models are generally a bit worse than VW simply due to the additional electronics which have long been the main cause of the really poor reputation of VAG. 

Although unrelated, BMW are also shockingly bad as were Mercedes until a very few years ago when they turned things around. Their Vito van and other commercial vehicles such as the Sprinter still remain really poor though. 

And yet gullible buyers still believe in the myth of German cars being more reliable. Even manufacturers who used to be utterly appalling such as Peugeot are now FAR more reliable than German brands except for recent Merc models.

• 3 weeks ago

Both are about  as reliable as any other European car, which means they can't compare to a Honda or Toyota.

• 3 weeks ago

I personally think both are over priced.

• 3 weeks ago

From years Volvo is the most reliable car than any other car, the main service provided by Volvo is Safety of People. Volvo one of the main safety feature is Seat belt which they not only invented but they share there patent with the world. Volvo not only coats their cars externally but internally which many big brands also don't do. Recently the brought city safety feature in their car, which is very rarely seen any car, where the car automatically stops if someone accidentally come near to car.

• Trump 2020
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

"most reliable car than any other car"? not on THIS planet pal.

• 3 weeks ago

they are both awesome

• Trump 2020
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Awesome to LOOK at maybe, but the question was about reliability, which is not so "awesome".

• Satan
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I personally believe Volvo are the more reliable

Audi is a close 2nd though - they are after all German, but they are part of the wider VW empire, who had the whole diesel issue

• Trump 2020
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Being of Dutch ancestry, I wish I didn't have to say that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.