Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Is Prince Andrew a pedophile?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No....a 17 year old isn't a minor in the UK.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

That's helpful to the abusing uber class.  Let's pretend we don't know the difference between a consumer of women at their peak and a pedophile.  Two different kinds of abusers.

• 3 weeks ago

They say a picture speaks a 1000 words, but ironically, on the internet it takes up more than 226,000 bytes:

Attachment image
    Source(s): 1000 words takes up far less space
  • 3 weeks ago

He's not been tried yet. innocent until proven guilty. That's how the law works don't ya know

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Pedophile is a harsh term, not to be thrown around lightly. 

The girl in the photo even admits she was 17 at the time. 

Plus she claims she was "forced" to have sex with him.  Well, how did she end up in Epsteins house  and entrall to him, that she just did whatever he said. ? 

was she like chained in the basement  or something?  Was she kidnapped?  held against her will?  Ever try to call the police and report her dire predictament? 

Look, it's clear he's a liar, and clearly had sex with her------but I don't  know about Pedophile......that usually implies molesting small children. 

Yes, she was technically underage......and again, she calls it "rape" now.....

but they alll look pretty happy in the photo's,....like everyone was enjoying the party lifestyle at the time. 

I don't know............I wasn't there at the time......I don't have all the details. 

But I think Pedophile is a little overboard........... but lying scumbag,  who hung with a pedophile........ yeah sure.  Clearly, it's not looking too good for him. 

• 3 weeks ago

It certaily looks like he likes sex with under age girls, just like Clinton and Epstein.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If so, he deservees the book thrown at him

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

He likes them around 15 or so. Just like Epstein and Bill Clinton.

• 3 weeks ago

Well his family is inbred, that's usually a bit of a red flag. 

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No, he just enjoys sex with teenagers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.