Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 3 weeks ago

Why don't i undersrand movies and TV shows?

Si i'll explain myself. This has bien bothering me for a while actually. I just cant seem to undersrand movie plots or follow thé storyline. Even if thé movie is really simple such as princesse Mononoke i feel like i just dont get whats happening. I'm scared that it might just be because i'm dumb. Shuitter island was also a movie i had trouble understanding. I tried watching game of thrones but i just didn't undersrand what was going on. I feel like my brain lacks Logic.

I think it has to do with my working memoru or short term memoru. 

It might help if you learned how to speak and write English! Didn't you go to school???

• mulan3 weeks agoReport

Some of the mistakes are simple typo mistakes since my keyboard is french. 

Don't see such heavy movies,    Start  out with  "October Sky", "Grapes of Wrath", "Stand by me". Things you can relate to.

😄

I didn't understand majority of the movies I watched growing up. The jokes. The references.

I had to gain the experience and learn from other people.

So... now watching movies 20-30 years later? They're hilarious af!! 😄

So... just keep watching and studying. If there are things about certain shows you don't get, ask me. I'll explain them. Like Game of Thrones. I LOVE GOT.

Also... it just takes practice and seeking out the information. I've even had to look references up.

• Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

.. Gettysburg, The Patriot, The Road Warrior, Escape From New York, Escape From LA, Tora Tora tora, Midway, The Adventures of Robin Hood, commando, Enter the Dragon, The Outlaw Josey Wales, Star Trek II:TheWrath of Khan, Rocky IV, Rambo IV, The Ten Commandments, Tombstone, +