Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

How do I get a college friend to stop liking me ?

I recently joined a group of friends at school, and we all have the same sense of humor and are in the same classes. I am the only girl and there are 3 guys. This is normal for me, since most girls are more mature than I am. One of the guys likes me, and a lot of times we argue as a joke and feed off each other’s overly dramatic bant, but for me it’s just because I get along with him as friends.

The problem is, now when we all hang out he tries to sit closer and closer to me, tells me about his past relationships and rejection issues, etc. About 2 weeks ago, I started seeing someone else who goes to the same school. I need to figure out how to get my friend to stop liking me, without getting kicked out of the group and without hurting his feelings or making him depressed. The guy I’m seeing also wants to meet my friends. Help?????

Eat fresh garlic and breathe in his face

• Gourry

just tell him he'll be forever a good friend. And try to send him in an anonymous way the definition of "friend zone".