Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

Did I deserve to be spanked?

I'm 15 and my older brother is 19. He's my legal guardian, and the only father type figure I have.

Yesterday, I didn't feel like going to my last 2 classes, so I just didn't go. Before the last class was over, the vice principal found me, and called my brother.

When my brother came home from work, he started immediately lecturing me. He said, "I can't believe you'd pull a stunt like that with your grades." I wasn't thinking about who I was talking to, so I said, "They're not that ******* bad! It's not that big of a deal."

Before I knew it, I was bent over the couch arm, and my brother was giving me 25 swats on my jeans.

Even though it was over the jeans, it hurt like hell! Did I deserve it?!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I am assuming you are a young man if so my answer is yes but the way he went about it is wrong he did it in the heat of anger he should have cooled down first. At your age you dont need to be spanked unless its the only way he can get through to you. Is it?

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Your brother is a perv and I sincerely hope there are some parents involved in this familial situation.

• 3 weeks ago

It's not an appropriate of effective way to punish a teenager. Maybe your brother doesn't fully realize that you're not a kid anymore, and that he has to find other ways to interact with you. You should have an honest talk with him about it.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

i dont think so and maybe you should call cps

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

you sort of did

• audrey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes you did.  Don't skip school.

• 4 weeks ago

You're 15? Your brother is way out of order, I reckon it tantamount's  to abuse.

• 4 weeks ago

He IS your 'legal guardian' so I would say YES. But that doesn't change the fact that I personally think there could have been a better way to handle this. Then again... maybe you're an uncooperative handful. Did you deserve it? Once you're able to sit comfortably again - you'll have to decide that for yourself. That said though... I've met a lot of 30, 40 and 50 year old guys who should have been spanked when they were in their teens. It might have helped them get back on track.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Take a Creative Writing class to get better 

• Satan
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Well, you deserve a slap for such a crap story.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.