Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 3 weeks ago

Salam everyone, why doesn’t Allah help me find a good job? ?

I have graduated College and I’m working as a waitress but sometimes I have to handle alcohol. I don’t like the job but I do it because it’s close to my home, I get free meals and tips. Also, it pays the bills. I apply for 20+ jobs every single day. I don’t care if the job is low paid, I would much rather work in an office 9-5 then work really long hours as a waitress. Sometimes I have to finish at midnight and I hate it because my area isn’t safe to walk through at night. I have been begging Allah for a year to help me find a new job and every day during Ramadan. Who doesn’t Allah help me find a good job? I don’t mind what is is just as long as it’s not in hospitality. How can I be patient when it’s been over a year? I’m not asking for sinful jobs. It doesn’t even have to be in the area I studied in or even well paid.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Gods do not answer prayers because they do not exist.

• 3 weeks ago

Can you relocate to an area where your career field has more opportunities? Perhaps, that might be a part of an answer to your prayers. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

where in the world are you located?

• 3 weeks ago

With all the prayers you send to him, Allah should answer them don't you think and I would wonder am I doing right, wrong, maybe, or even perhaps..... I'm not good enough...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You get what you need, not what you want.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.