Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 3 weeks ago

Salam everyone, why doesn’t Allah help me find a good job? ?

I have graduated College and I’m working as a waitress but sometimes I have to handle alcohol. I don’t like the job but I do it because it’s close to my home, I get free meals and tips. Also, it pays the bills. I apply for 20+ jobs every single day. I don’t care if the job is low paid, I would much rather work in an office 9-5 then work really long hours as a waitress. Sometimes I have to finish at midnight and I hate it because my area isn’t safe to walk through at night. I have been begging Allah for a year to help me find a new job and every day during Ramadan. Who doesn’t Allah help me find a good job? I don’t mind what is is just as long as it’s not in hospitality. How can I be patient when it’s been over a year? I’m not asking for sinful jobs. It doesn’t even have to be in the area I studied in or even well paid.

Gods do not answer prayers because they do not exist.

Can you relocate to an area where your career field has more opportunities? Perhaps, that might be a part of an answer to your prayers. 

where in the world are you located?

With all the prayers you send to him, Allah should answer them don't you think and I would wonder am I doing right, wrong, maybe, or even perhaps..... I'm not good enough...

• ?

You get what you need, not what you want.