What’s the nicest most flashy vehicle you can get for under 25k?

I’m thinking a 2016 Range Rover or something like that, maybe a used bmw.m X5. What’s do you think? I don’t want anything that’s too slow either 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

You should seriously look into the reliability, maintenance costs, and insurance costs for those vehicles before you decide to buy. You are likely to be in for a big shock.

• F
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

I'd go for a BMW 335d, about 2 years old. Very fast with incredible torque (nearly as good as an M3) but also economical (diesel). Contrary to what is said on these pages BMWs are very well made and reliable.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I could not care less about flashy. You should not either.

• 3 weeks ago

If you can't spend any more than THAT, you have no business looking at  any European car. You can't afford to keep one running.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I think a lime green Kia Soul would be really cool.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Get a Dodge Neon.😉

• 3 weeks ago

That will buy you five 2002/3 Porsche Boxster S 986 cars. Four if they’re with the IMS bearing fixed.

Or it could buy you three 987 Boxsters and they never had the IMS bearing fault.

The flash factor of Range Rovers and BMW x5 models fades fast when you see how horrifically unreliable they both often are.

• Niko
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

What's do I think? I think you are a teenager with unrealistic expectations. Any high-end Land Rover or BMW priced under $25K will be out of warranty. European luxury vehicles are expensive to repair out of warranty. If you don't have money to burn, don't even think of buying one.

Get a cheap economy car like a Honda Civic. Forget speed. Any modern car can go fast enough to get you a speeding ticket.

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

"Flashy" means different things to different people.  There is no one standard to define "flashy"

Also, if you're going to consider used vehicles, your list could be virtually limitless.  There are lots of vehicles available for under ( insert your currency here ) 25K

• 3 weeks ago

Toyota Corolla..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.