Lord Jesus is the LORD of all people.  He finished the work of salvation for all.  Is Muhammed  not needed at all 600 years after  Jesus?

I know Md was deceived by Satan.  He was mad and only his wife said God has told him something.  but that is satanic verses.  Salman Rushdie is right.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Undoubtedly, Jesus is the Lord of all human beings, and he came down to earth to save those who so desire!

Muhammad is a supposed prophet, but Jesus Christ is God, in his human form!

• 3 weeks ago

And your evidence for your assertion is?

• 3 weeks ago

Jesus never existed.

• 3 weeks ago

For Muslims, their prophet is considered to be the supreme prophet, after which no others would be sent by God. That is why they say polite things about Jesus (as a minor prophet who only came to deal with erring Jews) but they abhor the very idea of Jesus being 'Lord of all' as the Bible states. He is not their Lord. It might be interesting asking them who, then, is their Lord? Anyway, they don't see Jesus as saving anybody, but I have never read "The Satanic Verses" so I have no idea what that is all about. 

Christians are those who agree with this biblical verse - "To us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him." (Corinthians 8:6 which accords with Psalm 110, "The Lord said unto my Lord, 'Sit at my right hand until I make thine enemies thy footstool...' and so on.) King David prophetically acclaimed the future Christ as his Lord, appointed by the Lord God to "rule in the midst of thine enemies'.) Muslims would discover that if they 'found' Jesus to be their Lord and Savior, they would not need any other prophet, but that's why there's such resistance by them to acclaiming Christ as the Bible acclaims Him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Fred
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Catholicism is the One True Faith and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You're very delusional and deluded by satan. Go take your delusions elsewhere and stop slandering the Prophets of God. And you know nothing about Salvation and know nothing about the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him. Shut it. Screw Salman, may God curse him.

• 3 weeks ago

Jesus is not the Lord . He is only a prophet and messenger of God . And the 12 Imams are perfect proof of the prophethood of the last messanger . He has predicted so much and has so much wisdom and on going events in his lifetime that he obviously is a prophet . Nahjal Balagha is a perfect source that proves this. Prophet Muhammad being a madman is just what you want to think in order prove your false beliefs that Jesus is the Lord . There is no Lord except one and only God and nothing is apart of his being

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.