How will you celebrate Trumps impeachment?

Favorite Answer

I will not celebrate until Trump is in jail......

• Ann

First, impeachment doesn't mean removal. Second, it won't happen. So, third, I hope you have your therapist on speed dial.

Get back to me when it happens. 

• TedEx

LMAO when the Dems realize it will never happe

Amazement and wonder that I'm seeing the equivalent of a flying pig 

Remember, impeachment and removal from office are two different things. Impeachment hearings are held before the U.S. Senate. What matters the most is the vote in the U.S. Senate as to whether or not the president shall be removed from office. The removal from office is what non-Trump supporters would be celebrating. But nobody will be celebrating just because the U.S. House votes for impeachment hearings to happen. In other words, Trump might get impeached, but that doesn't mean he will get removed from office. Remember, the Republicans hold a comfortable majority in the U.S. Senate and it is highly unlikely any of them will vote to remove Trump from office. The chances of Trump being removed from office are about 0% because it takes a two-thirds vote to remove a president from office. Democrats won't even be able to get a simple majority. They won't even get 50%. Some Republican U.S. Senators said they don't even care what happens at the impeachment hearings in the U.S. Senate. They said their mind is already made up to vote "no" when the vote comes to remove Trump from office.

• mac

i personaly dont let politics run my life..i can care either way....goverments are fake both partys are going to be the downfall of america...when a dem is president...nothing will stop,

I'll probably laugh, like on election night.

I'd probably start by waking up, being upset that it was only a dream, and then take a shower because frankly I'm nasty and need one.

You have no evidence of a crime. Apparently public opinion focus groups tried a number of possible accusations after Quid Pro Quo and extortion failed and have settled on bribe.

Now go back to the transcript of Trump’s call and give me the word for word quote where Trump offers Zelensky a bribe.

You won’t find it because it’s not there.

The bribe only exists in the imagination of never Trumpers who “came to understand” “ based on what they were told”.......

• Kid Mohawk
      2 weeks agoReport

I really hope you do not get hit by a car.

With that said, we know he held back the funds. We know he went directly from talking about how good he is to the Ukraine to immediately talking about how he wanted favors. And we know he very specifically mentioned his direct rivals. 1+1=...