promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

So far Trump has wasted over $110 million playing golf almost every weekend. Why doesn't this bother his supporters?

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf."

Trump supporters are hypocrites. They complain loudly that Democrats waste taxpayer's money on whatever but are silent about Trump wasting money on golfing. Just imagine how many homeless veterans and other Americans in need could be helped with that $110 million.

https://trumpgolfcount.com/

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Remember when conservatives complained about all the vacations Obama took?

That was an outrage. But you seee Trump can do anything he wants.

It's completely acceptable.

Corruption is also OK under the Trump Administration.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 week ago

but tRump donates all of his $400K salary to charity.  See the offset?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They are all hypnotized by him and love sucking on his weird stinky Cheeto wiener and licking out his stinky KFC & Big Mac infested anus.  We are talking about some of the DUMBEST folk that have ever existed since humans walked the earth.  The TRUMP supporters are almost a kind of zombie.  They have very little mind of their own.  What they have is incredibly dense and suffering from severe retardation levels.  I mean we are talking about the DUMBEST most DENSE stupid moronic F. U. C. K. S of all time.  Very very stupid. Unbelievably dumb!  

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

But look on the bright side. How stingy can the guy really be when he offers to pay the legal bills of people who assault protesters at his rallies?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

awwww now democrats "care" about wasting money,...too funny

• 5 months ago

Yeah it sucks, just like when i found out how much Michelle Obama paid her friends to be her advisers.

• 5 months ago

Did you complain about Obama golfing every weekend?

• 5 months ago

Consioer that he is only paid an annual Salary of $400,000------

yet, has spent  $110  MILLION dollars,    just to play golf-----at his OWN properties. 

What is wrong with that picture??????

Then he boasts that he donates his salary.........(which he's never proven).......

well, if I got to spend  $110  MILLION DOLLARS,   of money that wasn't mine.......just to play golf.................yeah, I'd tip the doorman  $400,000 , too. 

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Trump supporters are stupid and gullible. Just look at their questions and answers here. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.