Don't you wish there were more anime crossover series?

Attachment image

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I generally prefer crossovers that are done for comedy sense, like the DBZ / One Piece / Toriko special done a few years back.  The series acknowledges it is not at all cannon, and because the creators know each other, they are able to play their characters off from each other very well.

Comedic crossovers also give us peaks at things that would otherwise make no fricken sense.  I mean it would be stupid if Saitama from One Punch Man wandered into Attack on Titan, but tell me you wouldn't want to see it happen?

• I Am Male.3 weeks agoReport

I'm not too sure since I liked Gintama X Sket Dance episode. I just didn't like the One Piece, Toriko, or Dragonball crossovers. It wasn't really exciting or funny to me. I felt the One Piece, Toriko, or Dragonball cossover would had been better if it was a series.

• C T
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

nah, i wouldnt watch em. Original episodes as well as crossovers are usually so boring and pointless imo.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No, I'm an adult.

• Kid Mohawk
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

And so the adult thing to do was take time away from your busy day to tell us that you are an adult...?  To each their own, I guess.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.