Why is everyone talking about Epstien and conspiracy theory BS?

While Gillian Maxwell is still out there somewhere. She knows everything, probably even more than Epstien himself. Why is there not a bigger push to find this *****. Like we can't bring Epstien back from the dead but she is still alive and well.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • mac
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

this peice of human shite is hiding she knows she will be assasinated ......powerful people want her dead...i hope we get to see her execution for what she did to little girls...........i would gladly pay to see her raped over 100 times,then tortured.then slowly killed...she deserves no less

• 3 weeks ago

Do you understand what a meme is?

• nevin0020
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

Do you understand what Epstien is accused of?

• 3 weeks ago

Cause f*ck you that’s why 

• Just cause Epstein had great taste in women doesn’t give you the right to name call everyone. 

• Rowan
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Well, for the longest amount of time, they either married the young girls at thirteen, for life, or they raped and pillaged and took them as sex slaves as they were conquering the other tribes. This is why everyone has two percent neanderthal DNA. I appreciate things have changed, we're trying to be all civilized, but which ones of us exactly? Mostly we're just lying about our true nature, keeping up appearances. I mean, I haven't done any of that, but my guess is about ten to twenty percent of the people in power are either pedophiles, on cocaine or heroin, Satan worshipers, drug dealers, murderers, or just general serial killers. Maybe all of them. Like the "illuminati" is a real thing, to some extent. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Excellent Point.  She should be dragged in and made to testify. 

• nevin0020
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

Screw that, she should be in jail. She was in it just as much as Epstien was. Witnesses testify, she should be put on trial. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.