Was the first sandwich two slices of meat with a piece of bread in the middle?
- PronkLv 72 weeks agoFavorite Answer
Adam & Eve made the 1st sandwich,,& it was
- Jess CLv 73 weeks ago
Yeah, why did we ever change it?
Humans ruin everything.
- slodrick jLv 43 weeks ago
i put two slices of baloney i liebe baloney
- Calamity JayneyLv 73 weeks ago
The first recorded sandwich was by the famous rabbi, Hillel the Elder, who lived during the 1st century B.C. He started the Passover custom of sandwiching a mixture of chopped nuts, apples, spices, and wine between two matzohs to eat with bitter herbsSource(s): Saw it on google so it must be true.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Big KahunaLv 73 weeks ago
Yes,and look how they ruined it......Just like Cracker Jacks.
- Little Big ManLv 73 weeks ago
No, I'm sure it was 2 slices of bread and a slice of meat in the middle, but don't take my word for it lol.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 73 weeks ago
No, the first sandiwich, was a few slices of T-Rex meat, between two slabs of Brontosaurus meat.
They called it a Bronto-rex burger.
- RRLv 73 weeks ago
Someone told me that the Earl of Sandwich liked butter too. However, he said it was a secret and I was not to spread it.
- Aster RhoidsLv 63 weeks ago
Depends whoever is making your sandwich.
Are you buying from Jersey Mike's?