SR-1 form and Suspended license ?

My lawyer was supposed to file my SR-1 for after my accident. Today I was informed my license was suspended. What do I do now ? How do I fix this ?!  I have insurance and I also reported the accident to my insurance company.

• May

If your lawyer was supposed to file it then ask the lawyer to file it.  If he won't/can't then file it yourself.

From the California DMV:  "Failure to file can lead to the suspension of your driver's license. You may also face fines, jail time, or both if you fail to report that falls under these parameters. You must report an injury or fatality accident to the police immediately and file a report with the DMV."

Never heard of an SR-1. SR-2's are required after DUI's and at fault accident's with no insurance coverage. Lawyer's don't file your insurance needs. That's the job of your car insurance agent.

Did you contact them?!