Currently in the DEP for US Air Force, am I able to smoke weed one more time before I leave?

I'm currently enrolled into the DEP for the Air force and I haven't smoked weed in over a year now. I am squeaky clean, but the reason I am is because I wanted to join the military. So I stopped smoking middle of last year and got rid of everything related to weed. I miss the feeling of THC in my system and I would like to smoke one more time before I leave. I ship out in January and it is about a month and a half away. I am extremely scared some kind of drug test is going to come up and I am going to fail it, as well as not getting it out of my system by the time I leave for BMT. Is it possible for me to have a toke before I leave?

• Jason

You are subject to random testing at any time. You can literally be called tomorrow and asked to supply a sample to the MEPS. You can be tested at any time before shipping and in basic.

You enlisted. That's one of the things you chose to give up when you did so.

Good drug tests can detect usage 3 months afterwards.   You would be a fool to ruin a potential career now.

• Mrsjvb

this has GOT to be a troll question.   cuz no way anybody that dumb would have scored well enough on the ASVAB to enlist in the AF.  

Blah, blah, blah

• Matt

No, do not do that. 

• Jay

Yes. You are able to do ANYTHING that isn't prevented by the laws of physics. Be prepared for any consequences of your actions. What a stupid question.

Sure, what could go wrong?