Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

What religion are you in?

I am not in any religion, as I am an agnostic atheist

Islam is my religion 

Source(s): I wanted to read the Quran to see how a terrorist mind works, but I couldn’t find anything negative that wasn’t pulled out of context. I ended up converting, I found the empty void in my life & as cliche as that sounds. I have never in my life felt any better about myself and overall life. The sense of calmness and level of unbothered~ ness you get from being Muslim is unreal. It’s no wonder the media hates on Islam. If everyone converted, lots of places would be out of buisness

I don't have a religion. I just believe in loving all people and doing our best to lead good lives

Time travel/string theory religiosity. but really more on the fence and skeptical.

I don't have a religion, I"m mostly atheist.

Satanism       

• gregry2 months agoReport

how many discarnate spirits do you have attached? Obsessing or possessing you? 

I don’t have a religion.

• Nicole

Christian............

I'm a Christian🌺

well I believe in Christ  buyt I also believe God doesn't need cash so anyone who collects cash in his name is a FN greedy sum b*tch who chased God away then wonder why their prayers do not get answered they wind up their false idols  they adorn themselves in perfume, jewelry, and each and every sunday morning they have a fashion show then strongarm the congregation with threats of hell if they don't pay up...extorsion in the name of God guys  like joel olsteen collecting millions in revenue for his personal salary the Vatican is a profit based co-operation are you actually believing GOD would pay tribute to these criminals no im not associated with those type of christians I do drink Christian crank (coffee) that's all I share in common with them