What religion are you in?

108 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

I am not in any religion, as I am an agnostic atheist

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Islam is my religion 

Source(s): I wanted to read the Quran to see how a terrorist mind works, but I couldn’t find anything negative that wasn’t pulled out of context. I ended up converting, I found the empty void in my life & as cliche as that sounds. I have never in my life felt any better about myself and overall life. The sense of calmness and level of unbothered~ ness you get from being Muslim is unreal. It’s no wonder the media hates on Islam. If everyone converted, lots of places would be out of buisness
    • Kin
      Lv 5
      2 weeks agoReport

keep your delusions and your false assumptions to yourself Michele

• 2 weeks ago

I don't have a religion. I just believe in loving all people and doing our best to lead good lives

• 2 weeks ago

Time travel/string theory religiosity. but really more on the fence and skeptical.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

I don't have a religion, I"m mostly atheist.

• 2 weeks ago

Satanism       

• gregry2 weeks agoReport

how many discarnate spirits do you have attached? Obsessing or possessing you? 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I don’t have a religion.

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Christian............

• 2 weeks ago

I'm a Christian🌺

• 2 weeks ago

well I believe in Christ  buyt I also believe God doesn't need cash so anyone who collects cash in his name is a FN greedy sum b*tch who chased God away then wonder why their prayers do not get answered they wind up their false idols  they adorn themselves in perfume, jewelry, and each and every sunday morning they have a fashion show then strongarm the congregation with threats of hell if they don't pay up...extorsion in the name of God guys  like joel olsteen collecting millions in revenue for his personal salary the Vatican is a profit based co-operation are you actually believing GOD would pay tribute to these criminals no im not associated with those type of christians I do drink Christian crank (coffee) that's all I share in common with them

• Gene Simmons was palling around with Joel Osteen not too long ago. There IS a religion that worships the almighty dollar!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.