Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 2 weeks ago

Why do people like to drink beer?

It tastes nasty, like club soda or some really nasty soda.

They drink it to get buzzed or drunk same with most people when they drink alcohol.

To dull the crushing existential dread that i feel everyday.

• CB

Your opinion! Opinions are like azzholez, everyone has one and everyone else's STINK!/

• To socialize, past time, and get a light weight buzz.

Why do people like coffee? Why do people like tonic water? Why do people like anything?

However, with beer, you have a wide range from crap to great beer. I typically drink the craft beers like Shiner, Revolution, Alaskan. Also a big fan of local beers.  But with ANYTHING, there's low quality, mid and high quality.  Try some other beers.  Go to a bar and ask for the most popular craft beer (at that bar)

Some like the taste some don’t

Different people have different tastes. It tastes good to many people.

It doesn’t taste at all like club soda I don’t know what the hell beer you’re trying. But yeah I’m 24 and I don’t like the taste either, but I know people like being drunk.

I love beer!  Some kinds are better than others.  It's really good on a hot day.

Because it gets ya drunk!

I'll get a job tomorrow.