Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 3 weeks ago

I have 2 percent Irish ☘️ in my DNA 🧬, how many Great Grandparents is that, just curious?

I have 2 percent Irish ☘️ in my DNA 🧬 Test Results, how many Great Grandparents is that,just curious?

one hundred and seventy

Source(s): www.Ancestry.com

Only heaven knows. There are clans in Ireland that can trace their lineage back to the Dark Ages. i know of one family that can literally trace their lineage to Charlemagne.

I have an Irish first and last last name. I'm mostly French and German, I'm an example of the melting pot of America.

Virtually none..........

• oyubir

None.

At most, one of your great grandparents could have received a 23&me test, claiming that he/she was 16% Irish, while the 7 other were 0% Irish.

Or all of your great grandparents were just 2% Irish

And the second scenario is more realistic, since probably lot of people have an Irish base.

Plus, anyway, 2% is meaningless: it is far less than the error rate of all those 23&me and similar tests.