Anonymous

Are Asians getting lazier?

We have seen white people becoming less successful than Asians maybe due to being lazier and/or dumber. But are Asians starting to become lazy too? Asians don’t seem to understand the value of hard work as much anymore. You see them in groups joking around and not working hard. You see them trying to show off. You see them getting white and Asian girls like no one cares. You see them claim they are so good at stuff they really aren’t that great at. I’m honestly not jealous. I see a flaw that can be exposed and lead to their downfall. 

I hope not. We can't afford anymore lazy people in this world...

I can relate this. I'm ethnic Chinese from Indonesia. In Indonesia, the wealthiest ethnic group is Chinese. Our ancestors came here as poor farmers and were discriminated by the locals in the past. There was even a huge massacre against Chinese in 1998. Because of this, our ancestors had to work harder than most people. 

As many Chinese have become wealthy and discrimination has been fading away , their motivation to work harder has decreased. I am seeing trend of Chinese becoming lazier while the non-Chinese are becoming more hard working. The income gap between Chinese and non-Chinese is also becoming closer. 

So when life has become easier, the younger generations become lazier.

The easier the life gets, the lazier the people become.

We all get lazy when we have a comfortable life. But if we were all poor, hungry and stuck at stone age, we all have been very hard working.

• Zirp

There's no point in painting billions of people with the same brush.

Also, "success" is not merely a matter of being lazy or not

Maybe whites are rubbing off on them. Asians are insecure. That's why they wannabe white.

What do you mean by "Asians"? The people of Israel, Iran, Iraq, India and Indonesia are all Asians as are the people of Syria, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, South Korea and Singapore, not forgetting those from Turkey, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Thailand and Timor Leste as well as the citizens of another thirty three countries. All of them are Asians. Does your question apply to all of them or are you just another generalising racist bigot?

No, they are number 1

Yes, because humans will always gravitate to the most balanced life.