Would it be smart to figure out the whole air/water problem most of the world is in before having more children?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Sure, but overpopulation is a matter of per-capita consumption rather than one of there just being too many humans. Per-capita consumption in the USA is 300 times that of Ethiopia

• 2 weeks ago

Yes, I could tell you though: it's ******, ergo we're ******. 

• 2 weeks ago

No, we have to keep our numbers above immigrants, because they don't value our constitution, culture, nor peoples.

• I have. I used to be a farmer. It was an acre and a half lot, but still.

• 2 weeks ago

Your question needs to be put on a Hindi or Mandarin language website.  

• Maybe we should just nuke India AND China as a temporary solution. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • martin
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

There are scientists working night and day on these things, but it's a choice between, for example, cars, buses, trains, and planes that run on gasoline, and higher costs and inconvenience from electric engines, leaving out planes entirely. An invention of a powerful electric engine would change the world fast.

• Pretty sure Nicola Tesla figured out a way for free energy. As far as using gasoline to get around, why not water/steam, wind,  solar, or even nuclear power?

• 2 weeks ago

Well, you could well argue that if the only people who are breeding are the ones too stupid to understand what's going on around them then the future of the human race is in real trouble.

• 2 weeks ago

What is wrong with the air, and water?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.