What's this whole thing with Yahoo Answers paying you to ask questions?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You may be thinking of Quora. Quora has a partners program where they pay people to ask questions. Yahoo answers doesn’t have anything along those lines.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

There is no such thing. There's plenty of (inane) questions being posted as it is, and posting a question will cost you a whopping FIVE POINTS

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

What "whole thing"? That's not something that's been done in the past here, and it's EXTREMELY unlikely to occur in the future. You failed to share with us where you read/heard that such a change was being considered, but it's almost assuredly false.

Yahoo would have to do a SERIOUS 'cleaning of the house' here to purge the site of the users who don't add value and the ones that chronically violate the CGs/TOS, as well as hire a lot of staff to oversee the site (to ensure it was well moderated). There are far too many places online to find info for free. There's no benefit in paying people to ask questions, as the answers to questions are what has value (and only if the info is accurate and not easily found elsewhere).

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I have seen questions that we should get paid, if that where true, I would be a rich woman. but it is not true. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Yahoo does not Pay you to Ask Questions Points have no Money Value Towards anything and there are no Actual Prizes

• 3 weeks ago

paying you?? you mean awarding you points, or am i missing out on some dosh lol.

• 3 weeks ago

Yahoo Answer will only pay you in points.  So start building up your points and earn something as good as money.  Speaking of twisting the subjective truth, someone should look into a mirror.

• 3 weeks ago

There's a website called quora that pays you to ask questions there are some people that would like to see that happen here.

• martin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The questions are growing weaker and less interesting. Many regular users do almost nothing except answer questions. Good questions are at a premium in demand.

• 3 weeks ago

You tell me, you are the one who came up with this claim. 

Source(s): nothing
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.