House Rent Agreement format?

Hello, I have let out few rooms for rent as shops. I am thinking of making agreement papers for the same. However I don't know the format and what terms should I include in the agreement. Can you please cite some examples or give a format? Thanks.

You can go to the local stationary store, they often have simple rental/lease templates available.  

I would be shocked if this is actually permissible in a residential home...running multiple businesses out of the residential building...

Given you are resorting to asking this question on YA, I suggest you do NOT attempt in any way, shape or form to write your own rental agreements. Get a professional to do them

I suggest you DO NOT write your own lease.  Haven't you ever heard "don't fix what ain't broke"?  I doubt your makeshift contract would properly cover either of you.  I hope the property is zoned for commercial use, or else you will be in a pot of hot water.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience.
  • martin

You can get forms for renting. Check the internet. Lease agreement forms. Sample forms for landlords.