Help! My boyfriend is acting weird before he left for basic training in the navy ?

My boyfriend has been acting distant lately. He left for basic training two days ago! We talked on the phone the first day , then he said he would call me back the next day before he left. Which he didn’t , he was on social media saying goodbye to everybody but me including other females on his Instagram. I commented I loved him and that I would miss him and he ignored it. I sent a text to his phone as well and he ignored it. So I looked at the his likes and found girls that he had been leaving heart eyes under there photos. One girl goes to the same college he went to, other girls DIDNT , they were in his comments and likes as well, I then texted again saying “I get the hint , if u didn’t wanna be with me u should of said” and he then replied “Ight do what u gotta do” then I said “I seen the comments u left under these girls pictures” he then said “please write me about it, they are taking my phone” so should I get everything off my chest , and write him! He thinks I’m a dummy ! I’ve seen so much stuff half of it I didn’t even bring up to him yet. We used to talk otp every day , text everyday , all that died down , out of no where , so of course I was confused and was upset and kept confronting him about it , he kept getting mad at me for it and became even more distant. He says he wants to be with me but it seem like he just wants to keep me around. I’m so upset! It’s hurting me real bad , but should I write him to see what he has to say? And here are some screenshots to

Favorite Answer

He's stressed

He's got a whole new life in front of him.

He's got a lot on his mind.

He's trying to better himself

He's not going to have the time or opportunity to call during basic training, let him focus.

You need to be working on a degree and a career for you.

You need a hobby.

You should volunteer in your community.

Relax if it was meant to be it will happen.

He's grappling with the Problems that comes with joining the military. Killing people is why there are no Jehovah's witness military people (in fact, they're refusal to join the military makes them illegal in South Korea and Israel)

• lashay3 weeks agoReport

Really ? But why all the disloyal stuff though ? 

• Alan H

Sorry, but.....prepare to say bye bye

NO. DON'T. You've told him what you think and what he's done and all he can do is ask you to put it in writing? What a jerk. This guy is going far away and fancies contacting lots of girls. He also fancies having you as a LDR girlfriend who he can throw a bone to occasionally when it suits him. LET HIM GO. Just cut yourself off from him completely. THAT is the best revenge ever. He's expecting the odd, sad little whine from you every now and then.....and he'll get absolutely nothing. How sad for him. Your silence and non-communication tells him and the world everything. He's despicable and you are moving on with your life. Lick your wounds in private. Don't follow him. Change your thoughts every time he pops into your head. Tell everyone he's a jerk and you are finished with him and you don't want to hear his name ever again and then block him completely. You deserve better and there are a load of other guys who will turn out much better than this selfish little toad. Good luck. Don't let him know how hurt you are....or the other g/fs. This will make you stronger.

PS. Lashay - he IS a dummy.  Let him go and go your own way.  He doesn't deserve you.

• lashay4 weeks agoReport

I love this ! Thank you so much you made me realize a lot. This response helped me. I feel way happier. 

Also guys ! He then told me before he even left for boot camp to not post him ! And if I did he would find out ...... like I’m your girlfriend ... what’s the problem ! He said “I want to wait until I leave boot camp!! Like I’m not a dummy