Is this discharge a sign of pregnancy??? (Photo for example)?

So 3-2 days ago I had sex. No protection....He pulled out and I am on birth control, but a couple times the recent weeks I haven’t been taking them the exact same time. Maybe 1-4 hours later than the time I usually take it. Sorry for the disgusting photo! But this discharge isn’t normal for me at all. It’s stretchy and kinda pale brown/yellow. It started yesterday I think. No itching or burning when I pee... no strong smell yo it either.... I looked it up and it says early signs of pregnancy. But I’m not sure... what is this for?

You aren't pregnant in just 2-3 days stupid

• helene

There are NO signs of pregnancy that early.

That really is nasty. Looks like you barfed on a pad.

Yuck you are vile show it to the world you could of just asked a doctor it would of been more confidential

That is a sign you had sex.  

Honestly, it looks like "clotted" semen being discharged from your body.  Your vagina is cleaning out anything that your body didn't absorb.  

There are NO early reliable pregnancy symptoms.

Being one to four hours "late" taking birth control does not make in ineffective.  

Did you sleep through sex ed?

If you had sex then yes, you could be pregnant.

• Jill

1. You don't need to take the pill at the exact same time every day for it to work. The only reason that is recommended is because you're less likely to forget it if you get into the habit of doing at the same time each day.  

2. No one has pregnancy symptoms,  including discharge,  only 3 days after. A fertilized egg wouldn't even have implanted yet so pregnancy hormones wouldn't be there to cause symptoms.

3. I don't know what the discharge is but  it's not pregnancy related.