why havent I heard from my background investigator yet for the police department? ?

I am in the application process with the police department and I passed my written,physical,interview and took my polygraph on october 30th.. the polygrapher told me she couldnt tell me if I passed or failed and would submit it for review and let me know. It has been almost three weeks now since I took it and no word if I passed or failed and none of my references have been checked since my polygraph. I called my background investigator once and left him a voicemail and no return phonecall... Im worried I am disqualified or something is wrong. any advice would be greatly appreciated! 

• Bruce

It is common for a background check to take several months. It is also common to send letters to people if they are no longer being considered. 

you need to ask them this question

maybe you should try working for someone else then