I cried in class ?

i am a highschool junior. today, i took two tests for ap calculus and ap bio. guess what? i have them 1st and 2nd period. that's really fu cking stressful. i stayed up till 1 AM studying so i was really exhausted this damn morning. when i got to my bio class after calculus.. i wasnt really feeling it since i just took a test. i knew the questions on my bio was easy, but i had hard time answering. i had a really bad headache and when i turned in my test, my teacher saw me tearing, i felt embarrassed and said thank you and just walked out. when i got to my 3rd period class, i just started to cry..  it was really annoying cause i hate crying in front of people..

people asking me if i were okay just made me feel worse lol...

ive been pretty much sad all day thanks to school and stress 

is this really junior year omg 

imagine final exams, SATS, and AP testing.. oh the hell im gonna go through.. WISH ME LUCK. 

Take deep breaths pray for a calm heart and get plenty of rest for the next test . 

Welcome to the sciences, its not easy... If you are struggling now, wait until you hit university... When you are paying thousands of dollars to teach yourself a course. Full time school (lecture + labs) + commute if you don't live on residence. Im finishing final year of chemistry right now, all I have to say is... Manage your time. Its hard now, but youll eventually get the hang of it. I literally study now 2 days before tests and still pull marks out of my rear, you just need to know and understand the way your brain absorbs materials. This takes experience based off failures, youll get the hang of it. Grade 9 doesn't even matter. Grade 11 and 12 is when you need to push for marks. Goodluck 

You definitely need to get enough sleep the night before. It doesn't matter how much you study if you're sleep deprived 'cause not enough sleep makes your judgement cloudy and even if you know the answers it may take you longer to actually understand what the questions are asking and you could misunderstand it and get the answer wrong anyway. So forget studying yourself to death and get enough sleep instead. Also if you study before a good night's sleep then you're more likely to remember the answers the next day. And just gotta say, two AP classes junior year is a huge oof but people in my school got through it so I believe in you.

• Nina G

Staying up so late to study is what caused your stress to rise so high. You need to sleep and take breaks in order to relax the mind and lessen the stress.

You need at least eight hours of sleep at night.

Rather than cramming the night before the exam, you need to study well throughout ALL of the days before the exams. That is the purpose of homework

• drip

You need much better time management skills. With AP classes you need to be studying all the time. You can not push like this right before exams. Best to learn this now, you will need it in college.

Budget your time. Write out lists. What needs to get done each week, each day.  

Staying up late just adds to your stress.  You got to eat right and get sleep and exercise. 

• Nina G
      3 weeks agoReport

All classes require constant studying.

just dont stay up so late next time and then you wont be so tired

maybe you shouldnt stay up so late and then you wont get a headache when youre taking the test

omg i’m so sorry, people will get over it eventually

Good luck. Seriously. We're all rooting for you.

• peter m
      2 weeks agoReport

DO Not push yourself as hard as that again. Health IS Important, physical + mental.