caterina asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 weeks ago

HELP DO I HAVE STD?

hey! I had sex saturday, next day I felt like I had uti which I had before. I’m going to get tested tmr. But today I had horrible bladder cramps, and today we had sex again and after I bleed like i am now, like period. And it burns idk if it’s bc of shaving and cutting bc it think I cut inside as well bc it killed after I got out.but now having burning sensation. idk if it’s std, pretty sure it’s uti, but idk what you think? my period I thought ended yesterday maybe it’d still happening but bleeding. what you think???

shaving is silly and dangerous

• Byrd

Well you don't get STDs in your bladder moron

• Lili

Why in the name of God did you have sex again when you were already experiencing problematic symptoms? You should NEVER do that. Instead, you refrain from sex until you can see a doctor and get a diagnosis.

We don't know what's going on.  It's most likely a UTI, and you're also getting some residual period bleeding, but you need to see a doctor.  NEVER have sex if you think you have a UTI.

UTIs can be triggered by sex. One important way to help prevent sex-related UTIs is to be certain to pee right after you have intercourse. Get up and go to the bathroom. This is very important.

Now, get yourself to a doctor. If it is a UTI, you need to get started on antibiotics right away.