Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

So all of today's witnesses have testified that the notion that Ukraine meddled in our 2016 election is ridiculous and that is was Russia?

Yes, which is great, but every American minus the Trumpbots knew that was more right wing crap.

Yes. Every sane person in America knows that. Only Trump denies it. Just like he denies climate change and the fact that the earth orbits the sun.

I have no idea.

Rather than watching the daily soap opera, I'm waiting for the committee to issue its report. Reading that report will take me a fraction of the time that watching Acts 1-37 of The Circus would.

Yeah, I'm ALL about efficient & productive use of my time. Try it, you just might like it! lol

"Hey, Mr. President , if we switch it from Russia meddled to Ukraine meddled,

maybe your supporters will believe it !"

. .

"Great idea, Rudy.. Those idiots will believe anything. !"

• EdWinter
      4 weeks agoReport

The kids on your block voted you Cleverest Girl on the Block, didn't they, AnonnieGurl?

Please share!

• Ro

Nope. Ukraine ALREADY admitted that they did.... in favor of Hitlery.