is loneliness a desperate state to be in?

is anyone really as lonely and desolate as me?

a male in my early forties, still dealing with a severe personality disorder after coping with it all my adult life,  never found any relationships with male or females, lived alone in a flat for 15 years...no support network besides my elderly mum and dad who both live far from me, an hours drive....................only time i leave my flat is to go to the gym a couple times a week to do swimming.....the rest of the time i'm in doors on the internet in my own world feeling abandoned, isolated and lonely.

to be blunt and honest; loneliness drives me to extreme desperation...what am i going to do once my elderly boomer parents are no longer around?

people for a long time in society have treated me standoffish and unfriendly, as if i'm some medieval executioner, and ostracized from society..........i see pretty women i like the look of a lot but feel ''worlds apart '' from them....ive had no luck on tinder, its as if everyone is ignoring me and have been advised to avoid me.

i'm close to my mother and dad too, and they tell me that ive come very far, overcome things many people couldn't of coped with, and that i must forge ahead and keep going the gym and ticking along....but this loneliness is eating away at me! driving me to desperation..

what am i going to do in the long run?

I can kinda see your point. I'm a bit younger than you but due to that I live poorly in a cold state without a car, I pretty much stuck in life right now. I cant even get a job until I have a car. But also hard for me to save up $$ cause I'm paying half of my income on rent and Bills. Then I spend the other half on uber rides to get around and order delivery food cause nobody drives me anywhere. It sucks man. But I'll hope for both of us to have better luck in the future especially you due to that ur older, no offense though 

Man you need to get out there, don't want to seem harsh but its totally pointless sitting on your computer typing about how lonely you are when you could be out there right now meeting new people!

Go join a club!

Talk to someone at the bus stop or in a queue for an example.

I see you said your in the gym, try make some new friends!

I do understand it can be hard to do that but the more you sit there feeling lonely, the more depressed you will get.

You just need some self confidence Man