Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

So all of today's witnesses have described VP Joe Biden as an honorable man who has done nothing wrong wrt Ukraine/Burisma. Am I right?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

No, some had nothing to say about Biden at all. 

So Schiff listens to private testimony, decides which of those witnesses have to testify in public, controls what questions are asked and answered and you expect witnesses to say something that would embarrass Biden?  

When they get to an actual trial in the Senate you will get to see evidence of what Joe and his family have done.

• -j.
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

I don't expect to hear anything about Biden at all, why should we?
      This is a hearing about TRUMP'S actions.  Republicans' desperation to turn it into a smear campaign of someone else is pathetic.

• 3 weeks ago

As our Vice President, Joe Biden was given the task of helping to clean up a corrupt political-appointee prosecuting system in Ukraine, a former SSR nation. This was as a representative of a world-leader nation in the wake of Manafort's rigged election of a pro-Putin corrupt (Russian MAFIA) Ukraine President named Yanukovich so that Putin's planned invasion of Ukraine could move forward.  Manafort was paid $12 million by Putin, but then reportedly stole even more from Ukraine's Treasury before getting caught once Yanukovich hurriedly fled to Russia after the Ukrainian people rose up to reclaim their fledgling democracy.  The Russian MAFIA had control of some of the Ukrainian offices even after Yanukovich was gone.  Ukraine had given the U.S. its Russia-provided stockpile of nuclear weapons for down-processing as part of Barack Obama's Nuclear Nonproliferation Summit in Washington, and did so on the promise that NATO (led by the U.S.) would have its back.  The reason control-freak Putin invaded was that Ukraine was willing to open trade with Europe---not something corrupt to the core Putin wanted to happen.  The port city of Crimea was seized by Putin's shadow forces to block shipping.  You can go to FactCheck.org to learn all the details of how the world-leader U.S. and our allies have worked to protect the young democracy Ukraine.  VP Biden was a big part of this effort, as an American Vice President should be.  

• 3 weeks ago

Hmmm I didn't even know Joe Biden was involved...

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Joe Biden is a criminal LOL who should be in jail LOL

hes a pedo LOL and a drunk LOL

LOL Hes going to prison soon LOL

Alvin Colmes LOL

Source(s): LOL
    • tribeca_belle
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

The witness that the Republicans called, Volker, said he's known Biden for more than two decades and believes him to be an honorable man.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I did not see/hear all of them or all of their testimony but I did hear Volker say that .He was a witness that a bumbling fool here said the Democrats would not allow.  

• 3 weeks ago

Correct. Joe Biden is a law-abiding public servant who's been targeted by an insane tyrant as part of a scheme to improperly manipulate the 2020 election. Republicans cannot win on merit so they must resort to increasingly bizarre conspiracy theories to justify their criminal actions. 

Attachment image
  • 3 weeks ago

The real scandal here is that Biden's son got a job he wasn't necessarily qualified for, for a lot more money than he was worth.  Yeah, that's wrong.  But that's not criminally prosecutable! If it was, GW Bush would never have been able to run for governor of Texas because he would have been in prison.

I don't believe Trump ever actually officially accused Biden of any crime.  He just wanted to say Biden was being INVESTIGATED by the govt. of Ukraine.

The witnesses were all testifying, under oath, that they weren't aware of any actual crimes committed by Biden or his son.

• 3 weeks ago

Yes, winner winner chicken dinner.

• 3 weeks ago

But he isn't either, Biden is a criminal. 

• -j.
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Yes, including the Republican witnesses.

If smearing Biden was the goal, and make no mistake it clearly was, things didn't go well for Republicans today at *all*.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.