Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Was Accepting Reality a real Muslim? Is he still around? Was he really a Lebanese Christian who converted to Islam? Did he get picked up by?

the FBI or was he an FBI agent? Do you think he was really an FBI agent who tried tricking Muslims into believing his ideology? What if Yoel Cohen and him are the same person????

I am not AR. But I suspect Juli might be JW Brian. They share the same humor :) 

Not sure what happened to him. He said it was his dream to fight in the Taliban. Maybe he cut his losses and went to Afghanistan to fight with the terrorists. Getting high on poppy seeds as he goes out to battle to fight the American infidels. 

Good riddance! 

Juli pumpkin, good grief! How are we similar or the same? I am not a troll. I'm a Jewish comedian. Ever watch Jewish sitcoms in New York? The goyim think we are funny. It makes money, honey. We have a knack for talent. Jewish humor works harmoniously like Fried chicken, chips and gravy or dumplings and friend rice. Perfection. Like the JW memorial offering. Matzah and grape-juice baby after a wet water baptism :P

Source(s): Orthodox Jew

I’m not sure, @Yes.

Maybe you should ask your boyfriend Cato about it. He might know the answer.

Edit

@Yes. Think again. I’m not Yoel.

You seem to know too much.

• Juli

I think he's just a troll.

He has a lot in common with Yoel.

And what if it's YOU?