Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

How do i get over a girl (im a girl)?

Update:

We dated for 6 months and we broke up and it seems like shes over me now. it hurts a lot. And i want to get over her

Update 2:

We also just broke up and i guess that hurts me even more

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Jerry
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

It's like getting over anyone else, it takes time. Eventually, you'll look back on the relationship and see the good and the bad and learn from both. Sorry you're having to go through it at this time of the year.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You'll be ok in time. A break-up is a death of a relationship so you'll go into a mourning period but when that's over you'll be back at em again in no time! You found her, you'll easily find another.

• 3 weeks ago

The first thing you might be feeling is, "I can't believe this is happening!" Shock and denial are normal in the early stages of recovery from a break-up. You keep thinking you'll wake up from the bad dream or that your lover will return. This is the first step in the grieving process. Once you begin to believe that it's really over, you're ready to move on to the next step of healing from a break-up. You can't control what another person does, but you can control how you react. Pray, meditate, read inspirational stories, whatever will get you through. Remember others have been through this and came out on the other side and you will too. Breathe in and out. It will get better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.