John asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 weeks ago

What is a real man?

Do i need to learn to fight 

Is fear normal 

How can i get women to approach me

Second Hand Lions

Indiana Jones.

Those are real men. 

Fear is normal and healthy.

Try smiling more.

• Lita

A real man doesn't troll. Doesn't stare. Knows that fighting isn't the go to response. Knows how to approach human beings without being creepy.

• Foofa

I can only tell you that REAL women don't like guys who fight. The inability to practice impulse control doesn't just stay in the street and no female wants to be with someone who gets that angry and lashes out physically.

A real man is one who doesn't go around spoutin' off about what makes a man a "real" man.

Being a real man is not a measure of brute strength but wisdom and the courage to be who you are no matter who does not approve. It's about being true to yourself and being man enough to tell the truth and realizing that lying is an act of a coward. It's about having the courage to stand up when it's necessary to and you are being called to. It's knowing that being a man is who you are and that nothing can challenge or take that away from you.

You do not need to learn to fight, I've never been in a fight in my life and I'm over 70. Fighting has never proved anything except who is a better fighter.

• .

Real men do not eat quiche.

• Jay

one that doesnt give a f­uck about anything especially getting a woman or being a pu­ssy and worrying about what they think

You are a real gay man.  So let your husband lead the way.  He will tell you how to proceed.