Do you think Human Self is A powerful Evidence of God?Self can replace all gods,So every member of a nation will want to be Buddah not God?

Update:

Humen soul is real and so powerful entity that it can musk existence of A God. In abrahamic religions God is mentioned as Light, you cannot be  enlighted without Light?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

All gods are myths that reside in the minds of the deluded.

• omar2 weeks agoReport

Robert is right,Atheism is no more sincere  inquiry but blind madness 

• The Self, is it a human presumption? Dust from the ground!

God is the Almighty and the Omniscient!

• 2 weeks ago

No, you think a God will really have us in this ********. I mean think again. If there was a perfect beautiful God we all wouldn't be in this worthless position.

• Archer
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Self is what created the gods for from our beginning we were insecure in our ignorance and needed a simplified means to validate our ignorance. The Buddha actually promoted the ability of man which all the gods created by man has suppressed in their fear of such.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • poldi2
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Not at all, humans are proof of evolution, not God.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I think that is what you see as evidence of a god, just like everything else you brought up and that has nothing to do with anyone else but you. I do not even think you believe most of the things you say because you wouldn't be on here always looking for others to validate it.

• omar2 weeks agoReport

your self is evidence of God.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.