How is every single person in the world different?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

And humans and everything has been that way since recorded time, which means that beyond that, it's been forever.

I think because God is an infinite individual and contains an infinite amount of souls that are actually Him, when He creates or evolves creation, everything is inhabited with a soul which are unique, because God is an infinite individual.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

For one example: Fingerprints.

• 2 months ago

How?That's like asking how do you get those numbers after throwing a dice.Nature is just a random selection of traits that prove themselves to be the strongest and the most beneficial.

• 2 months ago

personality, race and religion

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Liz
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

The different races seem to have prominent personality traits—good and bad.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 months ago

Because they're someone else.

• small
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The DNA make up is never identical for any two persons and equally, the accumulated experience too can never be absolutely identical.

• A C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

their fingerprints 

• 2 months ago

Well overweight girls get men too. And yes, even white men. I'm not sure why everyone on this board is putting white men on such a pedestal. As if even the ugliest of white men wouldn't date a fat woman but a black man would. It's not about the color of your skin but how good of a man you are. If the guys attractive, has a good personality and his act together I don't care what nationality he is. I tend to favor some nationalities more than others but at the end of the day it's the man, not the race.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.