Who here thinks trump and America has done a good job with America's ally Israel with reversing the Israeli settlement policy?

I think its a good thing because you can't go against the God of the bible, Israel's God and win. Prophesy is coming true every day and trump and America has done a lot to accomplish God's plans for Israel and the world.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Consider that in the book of revelation there is a prophecy against America, it will join with other nations to destroy Israel, when it will be totally converted to God. It will be God Himself who will make fire fall from heaven to destroy every army against Israel!

There will be millions of dead!

• Login to reply the answers
  • sasha
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Trump is an immature narcissistic sociopath, America is a country of deluded and violent people.

• Davros
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I think, rather like the Sykes Picot agreement, this is a decision that's still going to be causing major headaches 100 years from now.

• Steven4 weeks agoReport

Its all about the Jew coming back to their land that God gave them and them living there right now.

• 4 weeks ago

The problem with Christianity is that it tends to be all about believing what you're told to believe.  Christianity in the US has been co-opted by the GOP and much of what Christians are told is really conservative politics, not the Bible.

Israel is important to the oil industry, who would dearly love the US to take over the Middle East so they can get the oil.  So Christians are taught that the modern state of Israel is a harbinger of the End of Times, the Apocalypse, the Eschaton.  But objectively that's baloney.

Trump is just 'poking the bear'.  He's more concerned with image than substance, and he wants to look 'tough'.  Israel refuses to keep its promises.  You can't keep a pot from boiling by standing on the lid. 

I'm not anti-Christian, I mean there are worse things you could believe. But how out of touch with reality do you have to be to believe God picked GW Bush and Donald Trump as our president?  Jesus, give me a break!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I don't see any good coming from it. Just more causalities.

• ...Show all comments
    • El Nerdo Loco
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Who cares about any of that? Thinking of this as a holy conflict has been among the most damaging things about it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.