Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Did all liberals fail human biology? That they truly believe a man cutting off his penis somehow biologically changes him to a woman. ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

I don’t see how that is any different than regressives pretending to be christians, patriots or men.

• 2 weeks ago

No, you slept thru biology.  We have observed genotypes involving XXX, XXY, XYY and X0 (Turner syndrome) sex chromosomes. And we've observed human phenotypes with a range from no functioning sex organs to varying amounts of male & female sex organs on the same individual (these are often called intersex). genetic mosaicism, where the X and Y chromosomes are expressed differently (from the most common expression) on different parts of the body (these phenotypes are also often described as intersex and sometimes hermaphrodite).

These are all observable biological phenomena that either God or Nature brings into the human family.  It's sad that so many conservatives are so ignorant of  biology.  But the real debate is about the most complex sex organ of all, the human brain.  Something tells me that you're not ready for that debate though...

• 2 weeks ago

Assuming that there are only 2 biological sexes is an ignorance pushed by "conservatives"...

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Liberals know psychology. 

They recognize mental illness.

One symptom is your obsession with cutting off penises.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I guess you don't know Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner was/is a conservative Republican.

Third paragraph

http://www.celebritybeliefs.com/caitlyn-jenner/

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Not all of them failed just you

• 2 weeks ago

No, but you apparently failed psychology. And logic. Rational thought...

• 2 weeks ago

I see that Mommy and Daddy finally had " the talk" with you. And you're what, 37, now?

• -j.
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

No.

Maybe someday conservatives will choose to show a shred of honesty about what liberals believe.  Today is apparently not that day.

• 2 weeks ago

Do you identify as an asshole? 

• ioerr
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

well it's probably his biggest protuberance

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.