Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why are democrats putting party before country by not accepting the election results?

And have been trying to unseat the president by any means possible, even blatantly dishonest, since election day? Why are liberals so partisan and one-sided? They put being a liberal snowflake above their fellow Americans. It's pretty sick.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I assume because they are impeaching the traitor regressives elected.

• 3 weeks ago

So, we're "snowflakes", ...says the person behind the blue face!  

The 2016 election is old news to us. However, Mrs. Clinton has set up permanent housekeeping inside the Trumpsters' heads.  How is that our fault?  

Trump's a major threat to our Democracy, plus, the environment.  So, because we love our country, we're trying to remove him from office with the tools that the founding fathers left for us:  Article 2, section 4 of the Constitution.  

• 3 weeks ago

How come YOU don't understand that even Trump's removal would not undo the election? The GOP would still be the party in power.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Do you imbeciles think if Trump is impeached that Clinton becomes president?

• Hog Warsh3 weeks agoReport

No, but it's not hard to see democrats are buttt hurt cause they were so cock sure if themselves. Thus "there's no way Trump won by any fair means so let's impeach him". 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I have some ocean front property in Arizona you might be interested in.

Why aren't you accepting that what I'm saying is true?

• 3 weeks ago

Democrats have the authority to do this because they have a majority in the House. Which they won. In elections. So, tell me, who is it here that isn't accepting election results?

• Hog Warsh3 weeks agoReport

Ya even when they didn't have the house majority they were still singing impeachment. On the day of his inauguration even. Seems like a whole bucket of buttt hurt to impeach a man that's not even been in office long enough to commit a crime. Wouldn't you say?

• 3 weeks ago

Some of you guys are so thick headed that it's just solid skull with no space inside for a brain, aren't ya...

Get it though that thick skull, Trump is terrible, many people know so and want him out, and this constant insistence that it has to do with the election or Hillary is nothing but an act to try to protect your little feels because it hurts to accept or acknowledge that he isn't some glorious, infallible god and that people just frigging want him out for reasons of his own terrible, selfish, un-Ameican behavior.

• Jim
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Conservatives are too dumb to understand how hypocritical they are. 

• 3 weeks ago

because democrats are nothing more than crybabies

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.