why should any man pay child support for a child he doesn't want when there is abortion?

the woman should get an abortion or keep it herself

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Agree, if women can decide if they have children or not men should have the same choice as to whether they accept parental responsibility.

#his checkbook, his choice

• Bill
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Women had the choice to not pull down their pants too, BlueNinjaLove. lol

• david
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

This question is too complicated for a simple yes or no answer.  ===  Some women are devious.  Women have used sex to tempt and trap men into marriage and support via having kids.  ---Men must be very careful in their relations, sexual and non-sexual, with women.  === But some men are also devious.  They want only sex and no commitment of any kind, either financial or emotional.   ======  With these things in mind there is no single answer to your question. ===  If a man does not want children either don't have sex or do something to ensure there will be no children.  You cannot take a woman's word for her 'taking care' of birth control.  I know a young man who accepted those claims from 3 women and now is the father of 3 kids.  He did not want any of them but the court system forces him to support the kids.  That system sucks.  But I also know young men with multiple kuds from multiple women who the never committed to but assured them they were 'the one' and after they got pregnant the boy just walked away with no support.  No those boys did not tell the girls that they did not want kids.  They never had that conversation at all. ===  Personally I think that those males and the females who act improperly should be forced into mandatory sterilization...  

• david
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Yes that is a SIMPLE answer.  I was trying to point out that many women don't want that simple answer, they want to manipulate men into doing what they want.

• 4 weeks ago

Would if be OK for him to kill a 6 month old if he found it was his unwanted child?

• 4 weeks ago

Pay to play.  It's not like you don't know where babies come from.  It's not like you don't know that women get pregnant, and it still only happens one way.  I love it how men will sit around and b*tch and whine about women who don't put out, but then also b*tch and whine when the woman they were with gets pregnant from their seed. 

Oh, and she MUST have an abortion to spare the man what, money?  You put your wallet over the health and wellbeing of your child, you're not worthy to have a child, or make a child. 

You don't want to be a father?  Don't be.  Keep it zipped up.  Or better yet, tell all the women in the world about the amazing 100 percent effective birth control pill called No-Sex-At-All.  That will keep you from having to live with a child you didn't want.  Typical man.  You want the pu*sy, but not the baby.  You have the ability to not get someone pg, but it's all her fault that she does. 

• Rebecca
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

You prove that you're nothing but a spoiled, self-centered, narcissistic POS who doesn't care about anyone or anything but himself. Real men don't behave this way, only little boys who can't handle the consequences of their actions, always blaming someone else. You're a waste of time for any woman.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Seeing as how men have the easy part in making kids... Don't want one, then try damn hard to make sure it doesn't happen. Don't wait until it's on her to make a decision post-conception that you don't want it to happen... prevent it beforehand. Far cheaper and far less of a hassle to be on top of that from the get-go; don't relinquish that control to a partner if you do not want a kid. If a guy decides to be lazy and chooses to believe that it's entirely her job to prevent it, then consequences will be what they are.

• david
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Typical female response.  Blames everything on the male.  The reason to be very careful in any kind of relationship with a female

• Brian
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Ever heard of this thing called "the law"?

• Brian
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Last I heard, morons like you didn't get to cherrypick which laws you'd obey.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.