Does this girl like me?

So at the gym there was a really cute girl and she keeper smiling at me. The trainer paired us up together. We left the gym together but her car was right outside so we did not walk for long. It just felt like she liked me. Why would she smile at me? Could she just be friendly? She was really cute. What should I do??

Favorite Answer

Yes she likes you. Ask for her number then call her (not text). It's not rocket science.

Beautiful skinny white woman usually know their wealth in society. White women who are on the heavy side should I say, have little self confidence and feel that they have no self wealth. Even though this is all a bunch of crap in women's minds, the heavy white woman feels that all they are worth is to be with a black man.

The thing is, though, do you like her?! If so, what are you going to do about it? 

Suggest meeting up for coffee or something. Tell her that you'll be at the mall (park or wherever) on (Saturday morning?)

and might she be there?

Ask what is her favourite coffee shop or park or …… Ask her why she likes it - or tell her that you like it. Use your initiative! Good Luck with her.