What does this mean?

When I was walking in the halls after the bell rang for 6th-period lunch, I passed my friend who was at her locker and I told her that I was going to my locker very loudly. When I left I saw my crush at his locker which was close to his class since he has 5th-period lunch. Now his class and my locker were on two different sides of the floor level and when I arrived at my locker he took the long way past my locker and he was walking pretty fast until he saw me at my locker then he slowed down until I was done and shut it. He seemed to try to walk not really beside me but at an angle until he walked into his classroom. What does this mean and what should I do?

Favorite Answer

Ha, I think he likes you. Next time he does this, say "You're taking the long way to get to class". 

It might mean absolutely nothing.  If he really does like you, you'll see far better clues than what might just as possibly be an attempt to avoid someone else as it could be to see you at your locker.

Other than smiling warmly at him when you see him, there's nothing else to do right now.  If he really does like you, he'll get the message and ask you out soon enough.