I think my best friends in love with me and i DONT feel the same! What do i do!!?

Im gay and so is my best friend just so everybody knows,

I broke up with my boyfriend a fue months ago he broke up with me iv been heartbroken ever since my friend stevie lets call him. Hes been there for me so much but lately hes been trying to flirt and other stuff, like ill say I really wish somebody would love me he will be like i love you tho then ill say i love you too but make sure to add BESTIE on the end. Iv made it clear i dont feel the same hes never came out and said i fancy you but i know he does and it hurts me to think I could possibly be hurting him rejecting him or what ever? I dont know what im surpost to do i cant confront him because he hasnt been direct😕 im unsure right now

• Jerry

Tell him!! There's no harm in being honest.

• .

Maybe start off with a clean slate?.... Make your self scarce, from the human population, you need time to regroup your thoughts and find out what you really want, once you have cleared your mind then reestablish yourself with your friends, you just might find that they will have sorted out what they want in life too. 

Sometimes friends can get complicated and confusing. Just take a week away from friends and I'm sure they will be glad to see you back, with minus the confusion.

• abdul

He's probably just hoping for some rebound sex.

Just tell him how glad you are to have him as your friend (and put emphasis on the word friend). And just to make sure he gets it, begin talking about helping him find someone to date to get him focused on anyone other than yourself.

• Linda

Keep letting him know that you appreciate his care and concern but you like him as a great friend.