Why are Atheists so angry all the time?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

maybe because you keep asking this stupid question......................

• 2 weeks ago

Maybe they are inspired by the God of the Old Testament.

Genesis 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Genesis 19:24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;

Genesis 35:5 And they journeyed: and the terror of God was upon the cities that were round about them, and they did not pursue after the sons of Jacob.

Source(s): The Bible
  • Shadow
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

I am not angry all the time. That is a stereotype that religious nut jobs make up in their mind. It is religious nut jobs who are angry at atheists because we atheists don’t conform with their religious delusions .

• This is not true! I know a lot of Christians and they’re very angry all the time!! I’m Christian but I respect atheism, of course 🔝

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

I'm so furious at you for asking that question.  But then, I was furious before you asked it, and I'll be furious afterward too.  Why?  Because I'm an atheist.  I may convert to Christianity so that I never have to be angry again.

• 2 weeks ago

I don't see the correlation between religious beliefs and anger management, but clearly you must have had a very reliable source that you got this information from. You clearly didn't just make a B.S. stereotype that makes no sense. You probably don't think it's okay when people say, "Why are men such *******?" But, you know, that's totally not the same thing, right?

• 2 weeks ago

Atheists cannot control their emotions because they lack spiritual guidance and the ability to remain calm during a civil debate about religion and the afterlife. Most atheists just want to prove they are right and win an argument. 

• Haha, nah. I actually don't really get angry that much? I mean, I actually enjoy hearing other people's points of view. The only time I lose my **** is homophobia.

• 2 weeks ago

I am never angry.

• barty
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Atheists only get angry when people tell malicious lies about them. If you think atheists are angry all the time, you must spend your days telling malicious lies about them. You might want to re-think your behavior.

• Bokito
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

Being asked all the time why you're angry all the time when you're not, gets on your nerves after a while.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.